Sunday, May 29, 2005

Another day another 50k

**UPDATE** links to Bikeclub should work now (thanks, Len!)

I was in Edmonton for most of last week - mostly without computer access so I couldn't post. Friday night after getting back we went to Taylor's 5th Birthday Party, which as always was fun.

Saturday we worked on the BikeClub website until it was time to join the poker tournament at Kyle and Stef's. Gina was second out but I managed to fly under the radar and squeak into 4th place (money went to top 3 - how many times in my life have I finished out of the money??

Sunday we rode 50k, over the resevoir to Edworty, then up into Strathcona and down to New Discovery and back home across the dam. A lot of climbing - read and see photos at BikeClub.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Well, I'm glad you were there anyway. Hopefully we'll be able to start up bi-weekly poker club next week.

soapyDave said...

yes, it was a lot of fun, as is the weekly one - can't wait!