Monday, October 10, 2005

Off to Winterpeg

At least it's supposed to be balmy this week. I'm leaving tonight, coming back Friday PM (we should be able to stop in at QTs b-day festivities after G picks me up at the airport. Jenn is going back to TO but only for a few weeks before she moves to our nation's capital.

This Thanksgiving Weekend: Played a lot of Wallace and Gromit Project Zoo on the old PS2, saw the Were-Rabbit movie with the girls on the weekend - it was amazing by the way! Sad news connected with that though, see here.

See you when I get back!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave, I can't find you're email, so maybe you'll read this! check this out if you haven't already

http://www.ps260.com/molly/SHINING%20FINAL.mov

Michel

Kyle said...

Have fun in Winterpeg... hope to see you at the next poker night and at the Halloween Tournament :)

bubba said...

good luck dave. stay away from the poh-lee bears, eh...

kelsey said...

Yeah people are actually coming to my birthday!! It's nice not to be a complete loner on your birthday.

soapyDave said...

michel - that link is hilarious, i'm going to post it to my main page