Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm ready for my spanking, Mr. DeMille

I've been away. And when I haven't been away I've been busy. I'm working on so many projects right now I'm worried I might forget something.

Things I need, for the upcoming film shoot:
  • one 14-year-old boy
  • one location, near a bike path
  • if it ain't at the location, a playhouse
Everything else is pretty much set. If you can help us out, let me know. There's a place in the 'Special Thanks' for ya . . .

We had to get a new TV. The one we were babysitting randomly goes to black and then needs a rest.

4 comments:

bubba said...

50 inch flat screen hdtv, eh?

soapyDave said...

not that big, but in the box it does take up the whole back of the element sans seats.

Anonymous said...

Surround sound and a new wide screen tv? Hmmm, I bet I won't see you guys again all summer...

Congrats anyway on the new tv!

bubba said...

tubes of all things, dave!!! old school... back in the day, my friend...